What do these classifications mean?
- Class A (or Type A) Motorhomes are self-propelled recreational vehicles built entirely on a bare, specially designed motor vehicle chassis.
- Class C (or Type C) Mini Motorhomes are self-propelled recreational vehicles built on an automotive manufactured van frame with an overall height of more than eight feet.
- Travel Trailers are recreational vehicles mounted on wheels and designed to be towed behind a motorized vehicle.
- Fold-Down Camping Trailers are light-weight recreational vehicles that fold-down for towing and storage and designed to be towed behind a motorized vehicle.
- Fifth Wheel Travel Trailers are recreational vehicles similar to regular travel trailers except they are constructed with a raised forward section that allows a bi-level floor plan. Also, for towing they require a vehicle equipped with a fifth-wheel hitch.